* The entrant must have exposed
the original image and only the entrant may have done any modifications.
* Same or similar photos previously submitted by the entrant and judged in the same category are ineligible.
* Prints toned with no more than one color plus black are only eligible monochrome prints.
* Computer imaging techniques may be used, but all images must begin as a photographic image exposed by entrant.
* The entrant must do all computer manipulation, but printing and mounting of the final print may be done commercially if other requirements are met.
* Completely computer- generated images are not eligible.
* Small prints shall not exceed 11" x 14" and must be mounted on 11" x 14" mat board.
* Large prints shall not exceed 16" x 20" and must be mounted on 16" x 20" mat board.
* Labels are placed on back side of mat board in upper left hand corner.
* Maximum dimension of image is large jpeg -- 1024 width x 768 height including borders